WELCOME TO MASJID-US-SALAAM OFFICIAL WEBSITE
LEVEL 1 LOCKDOWN NOTICE
21 September 2020
Dear Community Member
The Board of Masjid-Us-Salaam has come to a decision to open the Masjid for the five daily Waqts. Strict Covid-19 protocols have been put in place.
- A maximum of 250 people will be accommodated for each Waqt
- All Musallees are to wear a mask, bring their own Musallah and bring their own shoe bag
- Wudu to be taken at home
- Sanitizing of hands and a temperature check will be taken before entering the masjid.
All Musallees wanting to attend Jumuah will have to register online [ link found below ]
Please take note of the following procedures for Jumuah:
- One session of Jumuah will be conducted every week with a maximum of 250 persons in the session
- A 2nd session of Jumuah may be conducted if everyone cannot be accommodated in the 1st session
- Those wishing to attend the Jumuah will have to register online
- Those who have registered for a previous Jumuah will have to register again
- Please do not register more than once per Friday Jumuah.
- Registrations will close every Thursday 9pm.
- After registering online, those attending the Jumuah will have to take a temperature check upon entry into the masjid and will be issued a seating number.
- 1st session:
– Temperature taking and issuing of seating numbers – 12:30 to 12:45
– Jumuah starts at 12:45 and ends at 13:15
- 2nd session (to be conducted if there is a need):
– Temperature taking and issuing of seating numbers – 13:00 to 13:20
– Jumuah starts at 13:20 and ends at 13:40
Further clarification as to the protocols and procedures will be provided on the online registration form.
Shukran for your understanding.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT US ON 38 St. Athans Road, Athlone 7764
Telephone: 021 696-7495
All correspondence to:
P.O. Box 235